Paul May is an Irish researcher and interaction designer, currently based in New York. Paul holds a graduate degree from NYU's Interactive Telecommunications Program, which he attended as a Fulbright award winner.
Paul researches, designs and develops interactive products, services and environments. Clients include Abbey Theatre, Accenture, Barracuda FX, BBC, Carte Blanche Greetings, Comcast Corporation, Frog Design, Front, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Microsoft, and TouchTunes.
- GOOD Magazine (MetroChange)
- The Atlantic (MetroChange)
- Fast Company Co-Create (MetroChange)
- Huffington Post (MetroChange)
- The Daily Beast (MetroChange)
- Laughing Squid (MetroChange)
- TEDx NYU Gallatin (Data Representation)
- Visual Storytelling (From Over Here)
- New York Times - Open (From Over Here)
- Core 77 (From Over Here)
- Infosthetics (From Over Here)
- Core 77: ITP Spring Show 2011 (We Are Working on It)
- Core77: ITP Winter Show (Photo+)