Paul May is an Irish design researcher and interaction designer, based in London. Paul holds a graduate degree from NYU's Interactive Telecommunications Program, which he attended as a Fulbright winner.
Paul's focus is on the design and development of products related to science and human health. He is currently working on projects with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Paul's former clients include Abbey Theatre, Accenture, Barracuda FX, BBC, Carte Blanche Greetings, Comcast Corporation, Frog Design, Front, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Microsoft, and TouchTunes.
- Visual Storytelling (From Over Here)
- Fast Company Co-Create (MetroChange)
- TEDx NYU Gallatin (Data Representation)
- GOOD Magazine (MetroChange)
- New York Times - Open (From Over Here)
- Core 77 (From Over Here)
- Infosthetics (From Over Here)